About the Conference
Healthcare IT is impacting ambulatory, diagnostic, and in-patient settings. Further, pharma companies want to identify new opportunities for diversification purposes, as well as for strategic synergy purposes. Industry experts, private equity and venture capital investors predict a 10-year transformational cycle that will re-define the American healthcare system. The Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit will provide insights from top industry experts, private equity and venture capital investors, corporations, healthcare IT innovators and government officials.
Why This Conference?
- This event will provide a strategic understanding of the healthcare market to capitalize on the changes ahead in Healthcare through IT.
- Innovative IT/Software solutions to enhance the delivery of healthcare, payment solutions.
- Increased adoption of information technology – software, hardware and services – that enhances productivity and reduces costs. This will include evidence-based technologies that minimize errors and redundancies, remote monitoring systems for chronically ill patients, and software systems to create “value-based” health plans.
- Changes in healthcare service delivery models, including consumer-directed services that empower patients, new insurance models that re-balance cost and care, and re-engineered approaches to care and disease management.
- Mobile Health & the impact on point of care.
The program will unite a cross-section of national venture capitalists, healthcare/medical IT business providers, hospital administrators, insurers, health plans, risk managers, physicians, private equity investors, corporate business development executives, government and public policy experts, C-level executives of start-ups, IT and marketing professionals, pharma marketing professionals (with an interest in online and mobile consumer engagement), biopharmaceutical clinical technology, and operations executives.
For more information, speaking and sponsorship opportunities at this year’s conference, please contact Melanie Serge: email@example.com